Montag, 17. Oktober 2011

Monday Nail Art Challenge- very uncreative

It's Monday

This weeks topic was

Green for depression awareness 

I had a very uncreative day. I was cleaning and ironing laundry. 
Tonight I tried the nail art challenge with a tape manicure, well the polish didn't want to dry and everything got messed up :( However I still wanted to do the Nail art Challenge and did the most simple way. I used my Bella and Edward nail art twins. They are green really, but its almost winter and I gave my best to get at least some pictures. I showed you in this post a more accurate colour of this nail polishes. 




I'm sorry for this post, but I wanted to do the challenge. 

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...