Montag, 22. August 2011

Monday Nail Art Challenge



Well what can I say? Its Monday :)

This weeks challenge was 

Creative Layering

Which means layer your favorite polishes together for a fun combo!

I was like WTF??!!!!


It looks like a mess! 

I don't like it myself, but I did put many polishes on top of each other






For the next picture:

Just try to concentrate on the nail,

try to ignore the mess around the nail! Please ??!!



I like it so much more without the silver shatter! What do you think?




What I have used: 

Manhattan Sexy Plexi 51L -2coats 
sponged: P2 forever
Sponged Essence nails in style: style me love
Essence nail art topper: hello Hollo
P2 crackling: black explosion
P2 crackling: silver blast



But I gave it a try. 

What do you think? 

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...