Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

Nail Mail for Valentines





I got nail mail :)

some members of my nail polish group on facebook decided to do a valentine's exchange. 
I was given a name and a list with nail polishes a random person in my group likes and a limit of 15$. 
I went shopping and in exchange another person who I didn't know before send me a package. 

This package arrived last week. 

See what I got.


a really cute card from Sarah


a set of L.A. colors nail polishes 

perfect for a skittles manicure 



Orly and a flakie from Finger Paints :D


Green Apple and Asylum 

Isn't this a really nice set? I was so curious what I will get. This isn't like swapping where you know what you get, this is very exciting and I'm happy about what Sarah chose for me. 

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...